Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information, that could reasonably allow you to be identified. We are a data processor and we process any personal information on behalf of the building owner, and in some circumstances other occupiers, who are the data controllers. Please refer to their privacy policies for further information.
- We use, store or otherwise process personal information including but not limited to your name and address to enable us, our partners, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties to provide the services which are available through the Site.
- Where you work in a building for which we provide access control services we capture personal information within that system. This comprises personal data of people who work in a building and those who visit it and includes name, occupation, employer and contact details.
- If you send us personal correspondence such as e-mails and letters or post messages on the bulletin boards, we may collect such information and use it to maximise the Site’s relevance to you.
- We may transfer or disclose personal information, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the Site and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
- We may use the personal information to keep you up to date with news, information particular to your Location (as defined in the terms and conditions), local services, and to include your details in an online tenant’s handbook.
- We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related Site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising, auditing usage or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any personal information.
- Certain information relating to visitors to the Site is recorded by the standard operation of our servers, including but without limitation, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, which browser you go to next, what browser you are using and your IP address. Such information is primarily used to provide an enhanced on-line experience for the visitor.
- We implement technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal information we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of personal information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing.
- Our retention periods are set by the relevant data controller.
You can change personal information you have previously provided and/or ask us any questions relating to our privacy statement by sending an e-mail to email@example.com